Saturday, August 7, 2010

Going home!

After spending the majority of the summer in Boone, I am heading home this afternoon for the better part of two weeks. I have really enjoyed being in Boone during the summer months. It is so much cooler up here than at home. Here: 80's. Home: 90's and 100's with even higher heat indexes. I am not looking forward to the heat (nor having to work in the heat) but it will be nice to be home for a while.

Despite the extreme heat, I am really looking forward to getting back on the rig. I miss working when I am here at school -- but by the time I have worked all of my break away, I am ready to get back to school. I am ready to see what these next two weeks will hold for me, what kind of surprises work will throw at me and what kind of silliness it will throw at me. Perhaps I will have some interesting stories to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment