Monday, April 18, 2011

About me

I stole this from a friend's blog (Kim). She stole it from another friend. I thought it was cute -- and it will give you a chance to learn a bit about me!

I am: a child of God, a fiancée, a paramedic


I think: in totally random thoughts

I know: I'm excited about getting married in 47 days and a handful of hours!

I have: the most amazing fiancé ever!


I wish: I was done with school for forever. 

I hate: having bad calls at work. I don't like seeing people hurt.

I miss: the beach. I haven't been in several years.

I fear: hearing strange noises when I'm alone at night 

I hear: a neighbor's phone vibrating. It even wakes me up -- but I have no idea where it's coming from.

I smell: spring air. Beautiful day to have the windows open! 

I crave: sweets...anything chocolate! 

I search: for all kinds of wedding ideas. Though most of it is planned, I still want to make sure there's no better idea out there than what I have. 

I wonder: what life will be like in a few years? Still a medic? Living in the same area? Done with school (and all degrees)? Kids?

I regret: disappointing people, especially those I love the most

I love: my wonderful almost-husband

I ache: in my neck and back (slept on the couch most of the night...)

I am not: done packing yet. Moving on Friday. 

I believe: that there is one way to salvation

I dance: terribly. I used to do ballet, tap and jazz...but no more.

I sing: all the time! In the car, at home, at work.

I cry: a fair amount. I usually do it in bursts when frustration abounds.

I fight: stupidity. I engage in battle with it everyday I'm at work (not mine, thankyouverymuch). 

I lose: in sports-related activities to my 
fiancé all the time. (Still fun, though!) 

I win: at usually having too much on my plate, and still looking for more to add.

I never: enjoy cleaning the bathrooms (thankfully, that's one thing Jon doesn't mind)

I always: am forgetting things! I must say, it has gotten much worse the last few weeks...

I confuse: Jon on a regular basis...but, he usually figures out what I'm saying

I listen: to anything my ears will pick up: birds chirping, music...you name it!

I am scared: of many things but I shouldn't write them here so that Jon doesn't get scared when I get in said situations...

I need: to be done with school! ...and finish my paper for tomorrow.

I am happy about: life -- great fiancé, beautiful new apartment for us when we get married, a great job, knowing that whatever happens, I'm going to live forever


I can usually be found:
 at school, work or home, with my 
fiancé, cooking or on the computer. (I lead a very interesting life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment