Thursday, April 21, 2011

Switching blogs!

My wonderful fiancé loves to get domain names for random purposes. He snatches some up thinking they they will be useful for something...one day. A few months ago, he snatched up just such a domain name and finally decided on a use for it. Both Jon and I have done blogging on our own for quite awhile. Mine is obviously here while his has been here. This is one a few he has jumped between in the last few years, but it's the most current.


Anyway, he suggested to me that we combine our blogs into one blog for both of us to use. He entitled it "Adventures in life" as we are getting ready to embark on a huge and new adventure called marriage. So, with that, I think this blog might have seen its last days. You can continue to see me blog, along side of my soon-to-be husband, at http://www.jonandsuze.com/.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment