Thursday, December 30, 2010

11 days and counting...

As I sit here, I can't help but to think that school starts in just 11 days. And in just 11 days, I will begin the final semester of my undergraduate career! Now that is exciting! I have the lightest course load I have ever had in college this semester: 14 credit hours. Here's what I'm taking...

  • Principles of Learning -- A psychology class about the basics of learned behaviors and the learning process.
  • Child and Adolescent Psychology -- Another psychology class that looks at the psychological, physical, cognitive and social development of children from birth through their adolescence period.
  • Health and Fitness -- This is one of those "required" classes for physical education...the good thing is I should be quite good with most of the stuff (according to Jon, who has already taken that class).
  • US and Canada -- That's what it's called. It's a geography class and I think that will serve me very well in my future career endeavors.
  • State and Local Government -- This, along with the geography class, completes the requirements for my concentration (social sciences). I think this will also serve me well in my future career endeavors.
And that's my final semester in a nut-shell. The way my schedule works, I don't have class before 11am and I don't have any Friday classes! :) I will likely be continuing research in "Fat Talk" with the head of the graduate department for psychology. I'm looking forward to that, as well.

Once I get through my first classes, I'll give you an update on how I think the semester will go. Until then, I'll enjoy the thought that my final semester will be a very easy one and I'll breeze right through to graduation in May! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment