Friday, November 12, 2010

If I could live anywhere in the world

I have been told by someone (*cough cough* my boyfriend *cough cough*) that I have not blogged since Monday and that it is time for me to post something new. So, going to a random topic generator, I have come up with this topic for this post: if I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I don't have a geographic place that I can point to and say "yes! That's where I want to live." What I can do it give you the characteristics of my ideal place to live:

  • Moderate temperatures -- I don't like 90 and 100 degree weather and I don't like when it gets below freezing in October and there's a threat of snow. If I could live somewhere that had a year-round temperature between 50 and 70, I would like that.
  • Nearby beach -- I like the beach. I would like to live where I could easily access it, preferably in less than an hour.
  • Nearby mountains -- I enjoy the mountains and being able to escape to some cooler weather every now and again. Maybe an hour to be able to get there too.
  • Suburban/semi-rural life -- I do not like living in a rural country area with nothing nearby. I would be pleased with having a bit of land for my house to sit on but I want to be able to access the convenience of a town with amenities.
I think that's all I can really come up with right now. But it's a good start for where I want to live. Now, if only I can find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment