Monday, November 8, 2010

The point of exhaustion

I think I've reached it...and I still have 4 1/2 weeks to go in my semester. I just hope this doesn't mean that I'm getting sick.

See, this past weekend, I drove home and worked a mere 12 hour shift. There was nothing special about the shift (unless you count visiting Central Prison "special"). It wasn't really busy by normal standards for a downtown shift. I went home not being tired. Slept both Friday and Saturday night very well...even got an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night. Then, I drove back to Boone on Sunday afternoon. However, on the drive back, I got unusually tired. I remained tired throughout the evening. I slept throughout the night very solidly and woke up still tired. I was up for maybe 2 hours before I fell asleep on the couch for a nap (about 2 hours worth). And then, I went to class...and tried to fall asleep. And then, I went to take a test...and we'll see how that went.

And now, it's not even 7pm...and I think I'm going to head off to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment