Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm getting Jon a fish

...or not.

I'm leaving to go home for the weekend while my wonderful boyfriend is staying in Boone. We were discussing how bored he'll be without having company to come and pester him and come over to wake him up in the morning (or, really, the afternoon) and tickle him and make meals for him. I told him that he needs a cat so he has some company when I'm away. He said no to the cat (and I'm not sure his rental company allows pets in his units, anyway).

I told him he's getting a fish. However, he says he is a fish-murderer. He can't keep them alive. That, or he chooses one that is preggers big time. I mean, there's no in between for this guy.

Essentially, it seems as though he's going to kill it or find one that is "procreation happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment