Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love Boone!

At least for now...

Today, we had absolutely beautiful weather! The temperature actually reached 63 degrees! ...in January!! This was a welcome relief from the previous week with snow and ice and wind and bitterly cold temperatures. I even opened my windows in the apartment for the day to let some fresh air in. It was marvelous!

I did discover this weekend that if there was any desire to live where it would snow, I had now lost it after shoveling snow for 3 hours. (This weekend...Friday and Saturday...I started, and completed, my required volunteer hours for my child and adolescent psychology class. I did it at a non-profit organization with children. I may write a post on that later.)

I know this is short...but I just couldn't not tell you about this fantastic weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment