Monday, February 7, 2011

These things I know to be true

These are things I was reminded of this weekend while at work:

  • There is no cure for stupidity.
  • Laziness is contagious.
  • When the support in a home is underwhelming, the patient generally has something wrong with them.
  • When the support in a home is overwhelming, it's generally an over reaction.
  • Those who don't need to go to the hospital will have several family members at the home and several functioning vehicles in the driveway.
  • People refuse to vomit in the bag or bucket provided to them.
  • If you touch me again, you will meet your friends: the police.
  • If you refuse to do what I tell you, you will also meet your friends: the police.
  • Telling me that you take a "water pill", a "sugar pill" and a "high blood pill" doesn't help me. I need to know names.
  • Showing me the pills without the pill bottle is not helpful either.
  • You also need to tell me all of the medicines that you take.
  • I won't intentionally kill you; however, you might kill yourself if you take off your seat belts.

117. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment